Portland, Ore. (November 8, 2021) – KinderCare, America’s largest private provider of high quality early childhood education and child care services by center capacity, today announced the launch of its proposed initial public offering of 25,775,434 shares of its common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,866,315 shares of common stock from the Company at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The initial public offering price is currently expected to be between $18.00 and $21.00 per share. KinderCare has applied to list its common stock on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “KLC.”
Barclays, Morgan Stanley and Jefferies are acting as active book-runners for the proposed offering. BofA Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Baird, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and Macquarie Capital are acting as joint book-running managers. Loop Capital Markets, Ramirez & Co., Inc. and R. Seelaus & Co., LLC are acting as co-managers.
The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus relating to the proposed offering, when available, may be obtained from:
- Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, email: email@example.com, Telephone: 1-888-603-5847
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of that jurisdiction.
KinderCare is America’s largest provider of high-quality early childhood education and child care services by center capacity. KinderCare supports hardworking families with differentiated flexible child care solutions to meet today’s dynamic work environment in 40 states and the District of Columbia:
- In neighborhoods, with KinderCare® Learning Centers that offer education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old;
- At work, through KinderCare Education at Work™, a leading provider of employer-sponsored child care programs; and
- In local elementary schools, with Champions®, a leading provider of before- and after-school learning programs.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, KinderCare operates more than 2,000 early learning centers and sites.