KinderCare respects your privacy like we care for your child, with care and caution. Safety and security is integral in everything we do, which is why we protect your family in person as well as your privacy online. And, we support every family’s situation fairly and equally because everyone is unique in their own way.
If you’re interested in learning more, you may read the following detailed information about your privacy rights, our expectations about acceptable use of our website and our policy against discrimination of any kind.
KinderCare Learning Companies, Inc.™ Privacy Notice
Last Updated November 16, 2021
- identifiers (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address)
- sensitive Personal Information (e.g., state identification number, insurance information, financial information)
- protected classification information (e.g., race, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, sex, veteran or military status)
- biometric information (e.g., biological characteristics, behavioral, fingerprints)
- internet or other similar activity (e.g., browsing history)
- employment-related information
- Nonpublic educational information, including information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
- commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, commercial tendencies)
Personal Information does not include (a) publicly available information; (b) aggregate information, meaning data we collect about your use of the Website or about a group or category of services or users from which individual identities or other Personal Information has been removed; or (c) deidentified information that cannot be easily linked back to the individual.
Lawful Basis. We will only collect your Personal Information (a) when applicable, with your consent; or (b) if we have a legitimate interest in doing so. We only collect Personal Information about children with consent from a parent or guardian, as discussed in more detail below.
When you communicate with us, with consent. We collect Personal Information directly from you with your consent when you contact KinderCare online, in person, or via telephone or mail, participate in one of our surveys, take a tour, or submit an inquiry at one of our locations, including:
- Identifiers. We collect contact information, including your name, phone number, email address and marital status in order to communicate with you about our services, share schedules, menus, and other news, and to personalize those communications to you and your child.
When you register with KinderCare, with consent. When you fill out a KinderCare form, submit an enrollment agreement, or register to use the Family Connection parent portal, we will collect Personal Information about you and your child directly from you with your consent, including:
- Identifiers; Employment-Related Information. We collect contact information and other identifiers, including emergency contact and release information for your child, your driver’s license and other state identification numbers, as well as your current employment information.
- Subsidy Status. We may collect Personal Information about you or your child via state subsidy forms to determine eligibility for a state subsidy or discount program. We do not collect financial information in this manner.
- Payment Information. KinderCare provides the option of paying for certain KinderCare services via the payment feature on Family Connection through a PCI-compliant payment processing Service Provider. However, KinderCare does not collect or maintain any Payment Information. To make online payments, you or someone you authorize to make payments on your account may use Family Connection to provide bank, credit card, or other payment-related information ("Payment Information”) to our payment processing Service Provider. Your Payment Information is only used for billing purposes and to provide services.
About your child directly from you, with consent. KinderCare must collect certain Personal Information about your child in order to provide you with the childcare services you request, including:
- Identifiers. We collect your child’s name, age and date of birth, gender.
- Biometrics. We collect certain limited biometric information about your child, including their height, weight, eye color, ethnicity, and distinguishing marks.
- Health Information. We collect health information related to your child’s care needs including allergies, medications, medical care provider, and immunization history, to the extent this information is volunteered by a parent/guardian. We collect this information to ensure that your child receives safe and appropriate care.
KinderCare only collects Personal Information about children with consent from the child’s parent or guardian. Please note that some of the Personal Information we collect about children is essential to providing a safe and healthy environment for the children in our care. As such, if you refuse to provide us with certain Personal Information about your child, or later withdraw your consent for KinderCare to use certain Personal Information about your child, KinderCare may not be able to provide you with childcare services.
From your use of the HiMama Mobile App, with consent. KinderCare offers its families a mobile application (the “Mobile App”) powered by Hi Mama, Inc. (“HiMama”). If you choose to download and use the Mobile App, we may collect the following Personal Information:
- Identifiers. We collect your name, email address and other identifiers to save your profile.
- Photos and Videos. Childcare center staff may upload and share photos and videos of enrolled children, with limitations.
- User Generated Material. You have the option to upload photos and videos and to post comments via the Mobile App.
- Internet or Similar Network Activity. We collect information about your activity on Mobile App via the cookies that enable the Mobile App’s features.
From third parties, with a legitimate interest. Depending on your circumstances, KinderCare may receive Personal Information about you from certain third parties. We collect this information to achieve our legitimate interest of making our services available to a broad array of customers. For example, we may receive Personal Information from:
- Your Employer. If you are offered KinderCare services through your employer, we may receive employment-related information on your eligibility to use the services as well as identifiers like your contact information.
- Government Agencies. If you are eligible for a childcare subsidy, we may receive Personal Information from government agencies related to your eligibility or reporting information.
- Marketing Companies. From time to time we may work with marketing companies that provide us with contact information for individuals who have consented to receive marketing materials. You have the right to opt out of these communications at any time.
Automatically from your use of the Site, with a legitimate interest. We use website analytics and other technologies to collect internet or other similar network activity, including Personal Information and anonymous data, from your use of the Site. We collect this information to achieve our legitimate interest of maintaining and improving the Site and our services. The information we collect in this manner may include:
- Log Files. We use log files to automatically collect certain Personal Information including your Internet Protocol address, as well as anonymous technical information including data about your computer or other device, the type of browser or operating system your device uses, the programs, services, and version of software you use, and the address of any linking websites when you request a web page while visiting the Site.
We may combine this information with the Personal Information you provide to us or merge it into aggregate information about Site visitors and traffic to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
To provide you with KinderCare services. We use your Personal Information to provide you with the KinderCare services you have requested. As part of providing such services, we may use this Personal Information to:
- confirm your registration or enable you to use Family Connection and other Site features.
- effectively communicate with you.
- ensure that your child is receiving safe and appropriate care.
- administer first aid and other medical care as necessary.
- comply with licensing regulations and other legal requirements.
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information or provide your consent.
Text messages. By providing us with your wireless phone number, you consent to KinderCare sending you informational text messages related to your childcare services. You can unsubscribe from text messages by replying STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to any of these text messages. Messaging and data charges may apply to any text message you receive or send. Please contact your wireless carrier if you have questions about messaging or data charges. KinderCare does not send marketing communications by text message or engage in telemarketing activities.
For our direct marketing efforts. We may also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about our services that may be of interest to you in order to achieve our legitimate interest of direct marketing. As part of our direct marketing efforts, we may:
To create and maintain a trusted and safe childcare environment. KinderCare has a legitimate interest in creating and maintaining a trusted and safe childcare environment for its customers, their children, and KinderCare employees. To that end, KinderCare may use your Personal Information to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- comply with KinderCare’s legal obligations and licensing requirements.
- protect your privacy, enforce this Privacy Notice, and KinderCare’s other policies.
- if we believe it is necessary, identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to KinderCare, or to others.
- personalize your user experience on the Site.
- ensure that our web pages appear and function properly.
- determine which website referred you to our Site.
- improve the Site, programs, products, services, and content.
- improve the performance of our advertising on other websites.
- send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
For other purposes as permitted by law. In addition to the specific uses and purposes described above, we might use information that we collect about you, including Personal Information, to:
- notify you about changes to the Site.
- protect our rights and property.
- comply with a law, regulation, legal process or court order.
- fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
This Site Is Not For Children. This Site is designed for use by adults, not children. KinderCare does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 who may visit our Site, and we do not want to include any Personal Information about children in our databases without first obtaining parental consent. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any Personal Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verified parent or guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, or if you become aware of any unauthorized submission of information to KinderCare, including children’s information, please contact KinderCare at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-833-KCE-PRIV (1-833-523-7748).
KinderCare does not sell Personal Information to third parties. However, from time to time, we may disclose Personal Information to third parties, in particular childcare center regulators or medical providers, for our bona fide business purposes. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information to third parties:
- if we have your consent to share the information.
- in an anonymized, deidentified or aggregated state.
- to detect, prevent, or address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- if we are required by federal, state, or local law to disclose the information or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities.
- to exercise or defend our legal claims.
- in the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of our assets—any Personal Information you provide us may be a part of the assets transferred.
KinderCare reserves the right to disclose aggregated information about our Site visitors and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- correcting, updating, and deleting the Personal Information in your account.
- changing the services in which you have enrolled.
- changing your preferences for how and what about we communicate with you.
- choosing whether to receive marketing communications from us, including promotions, surveys, and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- how the cookies we use interact with your browser.
- resetting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest-based ads.
- requesting access to the Personal Information we hold about you and requesting that we amend or delete it.
For more information, or to request modifications, the Inclusion Services team can be reached through your Center or Site Director or through our Family Support Team. Our Family Support Team can be reached during Monday-Friday 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST at 888-525-2780.
Individualized Diabetes Care Plan
USDA Nondiscrimination (English)
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
USDA Nondiscrimination (Spanish)
De conformidad con la Ley Federal de Derechos Civiles y los reglamentos y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los EE. UU. (USDA, por sus siglas en inglés), se prohíbe que el USDA, sus agencias, oficinas, empleados e instituciones que participan o administran programas del USDA discriminen sobre la base de raza, color, nacionalidad, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o en represalia o venganza por actividades previas de derechos civiles en algún programa o actividad realizados o financiados por el USDA.
Las personas con discapacidades que necesiten medios alternativos para la comunicación de la información del programa (por ejemplo, sistema Braille, letras grandes, cintas de audio, lenguaje de señas americano, etc.), deben ponerse en contacto con la agencia (estatal o local) en la que solicitaron los beneficios. Las personas sordas, con dificultades de audición o discapacidades del habla pueden comunicarse con el USDA por medio del Federal Relay Service [Servicio Federal de Retransmisión] al (800) 877-8339. Además, la información del programa se puede proporcionar en otros idiomas.
Para presentar una denuncia de discriminación, complete el Formulario de Denuncia de Discriminación del Programa del USDA, (AD-3027) que está disponible en línea en: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html y en cualquier oficina del USDA, o bien escriba una carta dirigida al USDA e incluya en la carta toda la información solicitada en el formulario. Para solicitar una copia del formulario de denuncia, llame al (866) 632-9992. Haga llegar su formulario lleno o carta al USDA por:
(1) correo: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; o
(3) correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
- contain any material that is false, defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, profane, pornographic or otherwise offensive, inappropriate, damaging, unlawful, disruptive or harmful;
- violate KinderCare’s or any other person’s or entity’s legal rights, contain any material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations, or otherwise promote, advocate or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act;
- create or threaten harm to any person or loss or damage to property;
- include others’ Personal Information, such as their address, phone number, email address, social security number, financial information, or any other information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, contract, or other intellectual property or other proprietary rights of KinderCare or any other person;
- seek to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for Personal Information or otherwise;
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization, including KinderCare;
- seek to collect others’ email addresses, usernames, or passwords by any means for any purpose;
- seek to transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email, whether automated or not, or to interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on KinderCare or the networks or services connected to the Site, or to install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code on our computers or equipment or the computers or equipment of third parties;
- relate to commercial activities such as contests, sweepstakes, or other sales promotions, barter, advertising or offers of sale or purchase of goods and services; or
- be otherwise objectionable or nonfamily-friendly as determined by KinderCare at our sole discretion.
- accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access.
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures unless we expressly authorize that you do so in writing.
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, such as by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing.”
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
California Privacy Notice
| A. Identifiers
|| A real name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, state identification number, or other similar identifiers.
| B. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
||A name, signature, address, telephone number, state identification number, insurance policy number, education, employment information, financial information, medical or health insurance information.
Note that some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
| C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
||Age (40 years or older), race, color, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), veteran or military status.|| YES
| D. Commercial information
||Records of products or services purchased or considered, other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|| YES
| E. Biometric information
||Behavioral information, biological characteristics, fingerprints, and sleep, health, or exercise data.|| YES
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|| YES
|G. Geolocation data||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information||Current or past job history or contact information.||YES|
|J. Nonpublic education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Pt 99))||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||YES|
|K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Directly from you. The Personal Information we collect directly from you depends on your interactions with KinderCare, such as when you communicate with us, register to use the Family Connection parent portal, enroll your child in our services, fill out a form, or submit an inquiry to KinderCare.
- Indirectly from you. We collect certain Personal Information automatically from your use of the Site or the HiMama mobile application.
- Third parties. As described in more detail below.
Use of Personal Information. Depending on your interactions with KinderCare, we may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect about you for one or more of the following business purposes:
- to provide you with our services, which includes, but is not limited to, confirming your registration to use Family Connection and other Site features, communicating with you, ensuring that your child is receiving safe and appropriate care, and complying with licensing regulations and other legal requirements.
- for our direct marketing efforts, including when we send you marketing communications about our services that may be of interest to you, respond to your inquiries, and send you promotional messages, advertising, surveys, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- to create and maintain a trusted and safe childcare environment (e.g., to detect and prevent fraud, abuse, or security incidents, conduct security investigations and risk assessments, enforce our policies, or comply with our legal obligations and licensing requirements).
- to maintain and improve the security and functionality of the Site by processing the Personal Information we collect automatically from your use of the Site. We use this information to personalize your user experience; ensure that our web pages appear and function properly; improve the Site, programs, products, services, advertising, and content; and perform other functions.
- for other purposes as permitted by law, such as notifying you about changes to the Site; protecting our rights and property; complying with a law, regulation, legal process or court order; or fulfilling any other purpose with your consent.
- childcare center regulators.
- medical providers.
- law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies.
- service providers or third parties.
- parent entities, affiliates and subsidiaries.
- cookie information recipients, subject to their respective privacy notices.
- California Customer Records Personal Information categories.
- protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- commercial information.
- biometric information.
- internet or other similar network activity.
- professional or employment related information.
No Sale of Personal Information. KinderCare has not sold Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months. If KinderCare ever chooses to sell Personal Information, you would have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.
- the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- the categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you.
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- if we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing (i) sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- comply with a legal obligation.
- make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Submit a Consumer Privacy Request. To exercise any of the above rights, please submit a verifiable consumer privacy request to KinderCare:
- using our online Consumer Privacy Request.
- by email at email@example.com.
- toll free at 1-833-KCE-PRIV (1-833-523-7748).
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information unless we can verify your identity and your authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Information relates to you. A verifiable consumer privacy request must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
You do not have to register with KinderCare to make a verifiable consumer privacy request. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer privacy request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- deny you goods or services.
- charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84 entitles California residents to ask us for a notice that identifies the categories of Personal Information we share with affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and provides contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and you would like to request a copy of this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Request for California Privacy Information.”
- using our online Consumer Privacy Request.
- by email at email@example.com.
- toll free at 1-833-KCE-PRIV (1-833-523-7748).
|Strictly Necessary cookies ensure that the website works as intended. KinderCare uses these cookies to authenticate website users and assist with logins, store session information, and are necessary to process online payments||__RequestVerificationToken||Anti-forgery cookie designed to stop unauthorized posting of content to a website (Microsoft).|
|_dc_gtm_UA-564853-1||Loads scripts and code into a page (Google Tag Manager).|
|Functionality cookies to monitor and enhance your browsing experience. These cookies help us to identify errors and other issues users may face when using the Site and provides insight into Site performance. For example, we use an identification and login cookies to identify website users, keep users logged into their sessions, and we use tracking cookies to track users as they explore the website.||test_cookie||Determines if a user’s browser supports cookies (DoubleClick).|
|SC_EXPVIEW||Anonymously stores whether the Sitecore Experience View Mode is enabled (SiteCore).|
|PREF||Stores user preferences for YouTube Videos embedded in websites; expires after 8 months (YouTube).|
|lang||Stores language preferences to serve content in a user’s stored language (Twitter).|
|LPVID; LPSID-14673713; LPSessionID||Enables website owners to add online chat functionality to communicate directly with visitors; expires after 2 years (LivePerson).|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Maintains an anonymized user session by the server (Microsoft).|
|_hjid||Measures how users interact with the website; expires after 11 months (Hotjar).|
|__ssid||Enabled embedded videos from Vimeo; expires after 1 year (Vimeo).|
|X-Mapping-binhkodc||Routes data and page requests to the correct server where a site is hosted on multiple servers (Riverbed).|
|__unam||Keep users logged in and track their sessions (Pardot).|
|dtSa||Provides intermediate storage for page-spanning actions (Dynatrace).|
|dtCookie||Tracks a visit across multiple requests (Dyntrace).|
|LOGIN_INFO||Enables embedded videos (YouTube).|
|PREF||Enables embedded videos (YouTube).|
|YSC||Enables embedded videos (YouTube).|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Stores users’ YouTube preferences (YouTube).|
|NSC_wt_ipsjapow1_9001||Persistent cookie ensures that user connections route to the same service in a given application (NetScaler).|
|Analytics cookies collect and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. KinderCare uses a variety of cookies to help us understand how users engage with our website.||_gid||Tracks the performance of Google Advertising via anonymized data about user interaction with advertisements; expires after 24 hours (Google Analytics).|
|_gat||Tracks user activity and runs statistics (Google Analytics).|
|_ga||Tracks user activity and runs statistics; expires after 2 years (Google Analytics).|
|_gcl_au||Analyzes user interactions with website; expires after 2 months (Google Analytics).|
|SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE||Analyzes user behavior and website performance by collecting user interactions with the website and technical information, and associates the users IP address with a geographic location using a unique, anonymous ID. If a user fills out a form on the website, the user profile becomes associated with the form data; expires after 10 years (SiteCore).|
|dtCookie||Tracks a visit across multiple requests (Dyntrace).|
|MUIDB||Collects data about user visits on multiple websites to analyze the efficiency advertisements; expires after 1 year ((Universal Event Tracking (Bing UET)).|
|GPS||Registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location (YouTube).|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Detects whether a given user is included in the sample used to generate Heatmaps, Funnels, Recordings, etc. (Hotjar).|
|_vwo_ds; _vwo_uuid; _vwo_uuid_v2||Measures website performance; expires between 2 months and 9 years (Visual Website Optimizer).|
|_vis_opt_s||Detects new versus returning website users; expires after 3 months (Visual Website Optimizer).|
|Analytics_Campaign||Contains records representing campaigns and their settings (Kentico).|
|Advertising cookies can be used to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising on the website and other sites. For example, KinderCare may serve you a personalized advertisement based on the pages you visit on our website.||test_cookie||Determines if a user’s browser supports cookies (DoubleClick).|
|Various Facebook cookies that may change from time to time including, for example, fr or_fbp||Tracks performance of Facebook advertising and user behavior across websites to personalize, measure and improve advertisements (Facebook).|
|personalization_id||Integrates social media sharing features and tracks and stores information about users’ website use to provide targeted advertisements (Twitter).|
|Tuuid; IUUID||Identifies potential B2B contacts with interest in KinderCare@Work services (Demandbase).|
|ouuid; ouuid_lu||Collects information from partially completed electronic forms for use in email advertising campaigns (Ve Interactive).|
|tuuid; tuuid_lu||Stores a unique ID to track advertisements viewed by individual users and determining how often users will see a given banner (BidSwitch).|
|ud; EE||Stores information about users' visit to provide customized targeted advertisements (exelator.com).|
|IDE||Stores information about users’ interaction with the website to present users with relevant advertisements (Google Doubleclick).|
|MUID||Synchronizes user IDs across Microsoft domains to enable user tracking (Microsoft).|
|TDCPM; TDID||Stores a unique ID to identify a returning user’s device to deliver targeted advertising (CloudFare).|
|ONPLFTRH; mako_uid||Collects data about a user’s visit to the website to create a user profile to provide targeted advertising and marketing (ps.eyeota.net).|
|_cc_cc; _cc_aud; _cc_id||Collects anonymous statistical information about website visitors to segment audiences based on the location, demographic, and interests and to provide relevant content and targeted advertisements (crwdcntrl.net).|
|c||Advertising platform cookie (Rubicon Project).|
|bku; bkdc; bkpa||Stores anonymized and aggregated data about users' website use to build a profile to provide targeted and relevant marketing and advertising; expires after 5 months (Bluekai).|
|pxcelPage_c010||Enables the user to share pages and links through a number of popular social networking services and email using the ShareThis sharing service (ShareThis).|
|UserMatchHistory||Tracks visitors on multiple websites to present relevant advertisement based on their preferences; expires after 1 month (LinkedIn).|
|Security cookies help identify and prevent potential security risks.||SIDCC||Secures user data from unauthorized access (Google).|
|rxVisitor||Persistent cookie is used for security analysis to detect unusual patterns of activity to better understand the nature of the activity and potential as a threat to the website (Dyntrace).|